Saturday, July 9, 2011

An Award!! and A new Friend

Even though I'm probably one of the worst bloggers out there, I have managed to meet some really special new friends through my blog and the crafting blogs I surround myself with everyday. It's fun to get to know people in blogland that are too far away to ever have actually met in real life, but I find myself having so much in common with. Lately I have gotten to know a little more about Jani from Paper Compulsions and have found that she is just a wonderful lady! She really "gets" me, is a wonderful listener, and has given me lots of positive encouragement when I really needed it. She is also super talented and creative!

Go check out her blog and become a follower! You won't regret it!


Thanks Jani, for the award, and for just being there for me!

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.

The rules for the award are the following: 
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.


I'm not really good with randomness, so I'll just spout off the first 7 things I can think of.

1. I got married when I was 19 and have been with my husband for almost 10 years!
2. I don't like to sleep, or go pee. They both seem like a huge waste of time and I postpone both as long as possible. (TMI! Lol!)
3. I have a ton of freckles. On my face, my shoulders and arms, even my knees.
4. I do not have a college degree, and it is one of my biggest regrets in life. Although, it's never too late to fix it! :-)
5. I am extremely shy. To the point of being borderline anti-social.
6.I love to play logic games and puzzles. Think crossword and sudoku on crack. Wanna try some? Go here: http://www.conceptispuzzles.com
7. This "random" list about me took me 2 hours to comprise! So much for just spouting off things lol! And that's how I get out of coming up with a 7th thing! Haha!

And here's some fun blogs with super talented ladies I am nominating and you should go check out!!


Ruthie from September Ninth



Jennifer from Jennifer Katy Designs



Shelley from Carley's Closet

And Don't Forget to go check out my new friend Jani's blog too!

6 comments:

Kasi said...

Aww, thank you so much! You are so awesome! I am so happy we get to work together on the DT!!

Jenni Price said...

Thanks Anna for the award! It was fun reading those new things about you! I am a sleep fighter too! There's too many art projects to do!

Blessings,

Jenni

Shelley said...

Thanks Anna! You're too sweet! I have to say that I'm right there with ya on #'s 2, 3, 4, and 7! haha! On #2 though, I have to add eating! We waste so much time on eating.....picking out food, waiting on food, and so on! ha! But anyway, thanks again for the "sweet" award!

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

Shelley said...

Oh yeah...I meant to tell you....that I have friends that live in Palmer! They are expecting twins! Not sure how big a town Palmer is, but if you know anyone expecting twins, it might be my friends! haha! :)

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

SugarGem said...

This is fabulous. So creative and fun

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwe! Thanks! I have loved getting to know you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails