Monday, June 13, 2011

Mobile Prices are going UP!!

Hi guys and gals! Sorry I've been away for so long.... I know I say this ALL the time, but I've been super busy. Again. Really, I do it to myself. I take on way more projects than I really have time for, what can I say, I guess I love the stress! ;)

For any of you out there who may have been on the fence about buying a mobile from me, I just want to give you a heads up that I am going to raise the price of them. Soon. I haven't decided on a date yet. In fact I have already bumped the price once recently, but I'm thinking of doing more. It's just for the custom mobiles, they take SOOOOO much time and extra resources that I can't afford.

Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed taking custom orders, and I still welcome them, but I am going to try to stock up my ETSY shop with mobiles that are ready to sell. It's been looking pretty sad with only two things available to purchase...lol!

I would love some input and suggestions from YOU out there about what kind of mobile themes would be cute and popular right now! I have been wanting really bad to make an Owl mobile with branches and leaves for example, and I really want to try making a mobile fit for a boy's room! So any ideas you might have would be really helpful.

Thank you friends, for your support and understanding. :)

1 comment:

Carolyn Easton said...

Owls and branches sound super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails