Monday, June 21, 2010

My latest Project...

Block Puzzles.

So Easy! Especially if you know how to use a miter saw, or have a very handy guy around like I do. :-)

I really wanted to do a Dr. Seuss puzzle, and our favorite book is The Cat in the Hat, but I did not realize until halfway through that ALL of the pictures in the book are Red, White, and Blue. Ooops. It's kinda tricky, and when I say kinda... I mean embarrassingly so. Guess this won't be for my kids after all...



6 sides on a cube, so 6 different pictures. Don't worry, I had old copies of several Dr. Seuss books that were falling apart, and I had two of, so I used those for the puzzles.
Some friends and I had a Craft Day, and they made puzzles with some pictures from the other Dr. Seuss books (and theirs weren't only red, white and blue). Really Cute!

This is my first time participating in a crafty linky party! Woo Hoo!

The Girl Creative

All Thingz Related

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is such a cool idea! I love it!
Thanks for joining us @ Anything Related!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails