Friday, April 24, 2009

Yay! My first Award!!

A new freind I met over at 365 Cards, Rose, has given me an award!! My very first one!! Isn't she so sweet!


The rules for the award:
The winner may put the logo onto their blog.
Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
Nominate 10 blogs.Put links to their blogs.Leave a message for the nominees.

I'm still fairly new in the blogging circuit but I do have a few blogs that I hover around and follow, some of my fav's are:

Leah @ PaperBlooms

Lana @ Sweet Peas Paper Creations

Rosmary @ Free Advice Worth Every Penny

Jana @ I Can't Wanna

Kim @ Angel at my Door

Carole @ Paper Arts

Krista @ Bella and Aidee's Mom

Debbie @ Debbie's ScrapArt

Now why not visit these talented ladies and show them some love? :-)

4 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Anna Dawn,
Thank you so very much...I am
honored that you gave me this award...Your family is darling...God Bless...Krista Norman
Ps...If you aren't a follower of my blog please become one..would love to have ya!!!!

Carole Beath said...

Thank you, Anna Dawn, how wonderful to receive such a nice award from a new friend.

Rosemary said...

Anna Dawn - thank you so much. I am so touched. Your name makes me smile, my sister is Anna Cathryn. Please feel free to come on over and visit ANYTIME. Since you're a crafter too, stop by the challenge blog I run as well - Opus-Gluei.blogspot.com. We just started and we're having fun but trying to get the word out, so we're having a big giveaway starting up. I'd love to have you win some stuff!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Debbie Budge said...

Anna Dawn, this is the first award I've ever received and it really made my day! I've enjoyed looking at all your favorite blogs and am very touched to be included in them. Good luck on your Etsy Shop! It's the best thing I ever did! Again.....THANKS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails