Wednesday, April 15, 2009

365 Cards Day 45 - Tri fold card

I just made this today to try and catch up on all the challenges for Scor-it week. I love this blog and am having so much fun playing along and blog hopping to see everyone's beautiful work, I am feeling a little inferior, but very very inspired! Thank you for all your sweet comments! I'm trying to leave some love everywhere I look for you too!

I'll probably end up stamping a sentiment on the green tab once I know who to give it to. Same with the inside, I love to decorate and personalize all the accessories, like the inside and the envelope.

I saw this tri-fold idea in a card folding book I bought, I love the little belt thing that holds it closed. Just slide the tab under the flower.



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh My!!! This is stunningly gorgeous!!!

Vicky said...

oh wow!! this is really pretty! those papers are just gorgeous! and i really love that tab to hold the card closed - very creative!

Kristie Larsen said...

this is SO gorgeous! I love the papers and the big flower and the tab are amazing. Such a great card! also really love love the top scalloped detail Just a lovely job!!

Jana said...

Very cute and clever closure. Love it.

Rosemary said...

How do you do these beautiful projects and juggle all the responsibilities you have? Oh my gosh, you are awesome! This is beautiful. I sit here and go, I'm tired and I guess I'll skip this one and whoosh, you make something so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails