Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catching Up...

What you've missed...

For Halloween EmmaLee was Princess Belle and Ethan was her Knight. She demanded that we call her Princess EmmaLee Belle for weeks afterward! Oh, and I was a scarecrow.



I absolutely love the wig on her. I was kinda hoping that she would too, since she will never have a full head of hair. I've always been open to the idea that she might want one someday, I thought maybe even as early as 5 or 6 years old. Nope, she did NOT like it, just too itchy.




And... EmmaLee turned 4. She wasn't very happy on her birthday, not even blowing out the candles. But obviously she liked the frosting. There WERE stars around the whole border of the cake, until she ran her fingers through it. I actually sat there and secretly watched her do it, I think every kid is allowed at least that on their birthday! lol! What made her finally smile? ELMO pajamas!!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails